- How did you feel while you interviewed a classmate? Do you believe that seeing an interview from the employer’s perspective makes you more prepared or not? Please explain. – I felt just like I actually interviewed but I also felt like im prepared because I like asking people questions and just know what they like and just why they want the job.
- How did you feel while you were interviewed by a classmate? Did you feel anxious, nervous, scared, prepared, overwhelmed, confident, etc.? Please explain why you felt that way. – I felt really nervous because im just not good at answering some questions and it takes me a lot of time to think what to say.
- How do you feel about your responses? Do you think your responses to the questions were adequate or do you feel you could have done better? What question did you find easy? What question did you find difficult to answer? – My responses didn’t come out as I expected, but I feel like I could of done better at answering the questions. There were some questions I found easy to answer and just some questions were pretty difficult to answer because I mostly said the same exact thing as the the easier questions.
- What advice would you give someone who is participating in a mock interview or a real interview? What advice would you give yourself; in other words, how do you think you could improve for your real interview?– Some advice I would give someone is to look at them in the eye because you can easily tell how they really feel and also its a good communication. An advice I would give myself is to not think too much I should know what im saying and not talk fast because that messes what I say.
- Yes, I know these mock interviews weren’t real, so imagine how you would perform in the interview if it was real. What have you learned you need to do to be better prepared? How should you dress for an interview? How should you behave before, during, and after an interview? What should you bring with you to an interview?– I should know what im going to say, dress appropriately for example jeans and a shirt, and what I should do is to look at them in the eye for better communication.
- Evaluate the activity. Be honest. What do you think was good about this class activity? How do you think we could improve this activity for next time, next year? Do you believe this is a skill you do need or do not need in real life? Please explain. – I would still need to improve with my talking and not be nervous and also just be me because that how the interviewer will know how I actually am.
- Take one of the 20 interview questions below and write a response that would be GOOD and one that would be BAD, then explain the difference with reasoning. It’s always good to practice job interview questions so that you become more and more comfortable. Q:When and why did you establish your goals, and how are you preparing yourself to achieve them? A: I established my goals because I worked hard to achieve my goals even though there is a lot in life don’t give up work hard to achieve those goals. There are still some goals I’ll like to achieve and I know that I will achieve them because I don’t give up.
- What did you learn from your presentation? – What I learned from my presentation is that the place we job shadowed is not easy as I expected because you will have to learn so many things fast.
- How well do you think you did on your presentation? – I feel like I did really good but I felt like I did not have enough information about the job.
- What are some presentation techniques that can you incorporate into your next presentation?– I would add more facts and know what im actually saying.
- What if anything, could you have done differently to change the outcome of your presentation?– I feel like i could change somethings but I tried my best.
- Finish the following statements:
I wish that I would have… More personal pictures of where I job shadowed and have more information about it.
If I could present my presentation again I wouldn’t… Be thinking too much about it just say what i learned and not take my time on thinking what to say also I wouldn’t talk fast.
Now that I have reflected on my presentation, I… I feel like I made it I have passed this class and even though I didn’t believe in myself I did it and I have talked to everyone where I have job shadowed.
Christmas is a federal holiday which it’s celebrated on December 25th.Christmas is celebrated to remember the birth of of Jesus Christ, who Christians believe is the Son of God. The name ‘Christmas’ comes from the Mass of Christ. Christians or not.Christmas is a time when we spend time with family and friends and remember the good things they have. People and children also like Christmas as it’s a time when you give and receive presents. I think that Christmas we should continue to celebrate it in the United States, I celebrate this holiday because I get to spend time with family also we get to eat lots of food and open presents. The best part about Christmas is when you get to pick out your Christmas tree and you get to decorate it and you can decorate outside your house by putting lights. My favorite thing about Christmas is to drink some hot chocolate to keep myself warm from the cold, eat candy canes and singing Christmas songs.
What I did with the Play-Doh is that I made some music notes. I have always had a great passion for me singing, ever since I was young. Singing can make me feel good in everywhere and anytime. Singing always make me happy and feels better also singing can refresh my mind and can make me forget my problems.